Thursday, October 2, 2014

# Branches # card

White vintage with Irina Gerschuk

Hi my dear friends!
It's Irina Gerschuk with you today. And I'd like to share with you my new card:

Here are some close-ups:
I used a vellum to create the  Scalloped Note Box and filled it with sequins and beads.
 I created my flowers with 4 different types of flower petals. I used crepe paper to make them look more fluffy.
I highlighted my die-cuts with distress inks, pearls and tulle.

Dies used:
- Scalloped Note Box - B272
- French Pastry Doily - DL102
- Lilith Doily Edger - B404
- Sweet Williams - D137
- Sweet Williams Strip - B307

- Daisy Strip - B259
- Tea Rose Medium - B436
- Heart to Heart Doily - DL106
- Mini Fanciful Flourish - B117S
- Olive Branches - B147
- Leaf - SF-1
- Sophia's Heart Border - B333

And don't miss our new challenge - the theme is so versatile, and the price is yummy)))))

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Irina

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutly fantastic. White is sooo elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irina, this is fabulous! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irina,
    That is amazingly gorgeous. Your layering is fantastic, as are the flowers, and I love the little angel. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Copyright Statement


All content, including designs, pictures and words are the exclusive property of the author of each blog post. Information shared here is for inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, competition or profit. Thank you for your cooperation.

SOCIAL MEDIA 2



Follow Us @jointhemakersmovement


All content, including designs, pictures and words are the exclusive property of the author of each blog post.
Information shared here is for inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, competition or profit. Thank you for your cooperation.