Ornate Vintage Card by Julie Lavalette

Click to Enlarge

Hi Everyone. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, it's Julie here today. This week I decided to showcase the versatility of one of my latest favourite dies from our newly released Doily Collection called Alpine Flourish Doily.

This die comes as a set of 2. You have the option to have a solid centre or use the ornate centre in the middle of your doily. For my card this time, I opted to have the solid centre as I wanted to stamp and mount a verse to place on it using the card maker die, this also fits perfectly as a mount to the back of my Alpine Flourish.


You will notice the ornate sides on my card are die cut using the centrepiece from my doily. I then mounted onto my plain card stock to make my design pop forward.


My flower and leaves were shaded with distress inks and mounted onto the Italian Flourish Mini Doily. I die cut out 2 doilies and made a cut into the centre on both of them. Next folding back and forward in a concertina style, I glued them together at the edges to form the full circle again.

I added a little stickles and distress around the edge and pearls to finish.

Cheery Lynn New Release:


Other Cheery Lynn Dies Used :


Thanks for stopping by to see my card today and good luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge.

Julie x


6 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Julie, love the border made from the center die cut. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! Love this sweet card. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and so very feminine.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Julie it's very delicate and your flower is stunning <3 xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Powered by Blogger.