embossed tag - Kianel

Hello there!
Kianel here with you. Week of the embossing plates it is at Cheery Lynn Designs so today, i am going to show you a tag using embossing plate "daisy garden".
The stamp is from the very last collection of Magnolia stamps for next easter. I used the embossing plate for my background and added ink to enhance the debossed flowers (meaning after embossing, i decided to use the the side of the tag where the backgroung is embossed and the flowers are debossed...does that make any sense?).
To make the big flower i used left overs from my heart project of last week, embossed them, inked them and shaped them into a flower, and finally glued on a circle die.

Products i have used for this tag (click on the picture to get to the product):
Daisy garden Extra Large Embossing Pad Kit - 6"x8" Heart to Heart Doily Circle-Classic LG Stackers Nesting Dies

VoilĂ , that's it for me today, hope this will help you play with your embossing plates! Have a nice week and forget to pop up by here everyday to see the marvellous creations of my DT mates, love from France, Kianel.

6 comments:

  1. Very creative flower!! Thanks for an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kianel, I just love your tag!!! I am so excited at the flower from the hearts!!! I always tell everyone I love Tilda too! You did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kianel, this is just adorable, love the flower from the hearts, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just awesome! Such a sweet project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Powered by Blogger.