Happy New Year 2016 by Julie Lavalette


It's JULIE here and a Happy New Year to everyone, let's hope 2016 is a wonderful year ! Today I have made a celebration card that could easily be adapted into another type of card by simply changing the words.



I started off by cutting layers using plain and patterned Cardstock and tattering the edges of the faux stitched layers.

I layered up my Ornament Flourish and Word dies twice to give a shadow effect. 




My Sentiment Tag was also tattered around the edges.



Finishing off with a few sparkly gems and a double layered Butterfly.

Good luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge with the chance of winning a $20 spending spree at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

1 comment:

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Powered by Blogger.