A Winter White Hello


 Happy Tuesday everyone! leslierahye here sharing a winter hello with a few more dies from the new release. I used the new Snowflake Doily again which goes along with this weeks challenge and I added the new Dancing Snowflake Flurries! This is such a fun die! It has little dots here and there on circles on the swirl that just beg for some bling and bigger circles in "flowers" that want bling too! I went with white on white-with-some-glitz. For all of my snowflakes I misted my paper with a pearly mist that added a nice shimmer. To complete my card I added a few flowers and a scattering of snowflakes and a simple Hello.


*****
Remember there is still time to join the new challenge!!! Challenge #147 is Doilies There is a chance to win a $20 shopping spree at Cheery Lynn Designs. Thank you for stopping by today!


7 comments:

  1. Such elegance and style with this card Leslie, so beautiful, just love our new snowflake doily die.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, white on white. I love it, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning design that is so effective.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leslierahye,
    What an elegantly delicate card. I love the white on white. I can see this as a wedding card. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant with all the lacey dies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this White card , very élégant !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Powered by Blogger.