Friday, April 1, 2011

# Jeannie DeGruccio # Veggie Tales

Arts and Crafting with your Pet Frog

Now there is a TITLE!
Good thing it is APRIL FOOL'S DAY, right?
I am not about to craft with any reptile!
Today I have a fun project to share.
Hoping to really inspire you all to think BEYOND paper!
By now, you all know I love those Veggie Tale guys, right?
Today I am going to show you how simple it is to take a plain, ordinary outfit and turn it into something really EXTRA-ORDINARY!
Here is my starting items;
A plain white onsie & a $2.00 clearance skort from the neighborhood K-Mart.



With some bits and pieces of felt and material...


...and the Bob the Tomato metal die...

look what you can make!



My ever handy sewing machine does letters.
I just punched my title in and voilĂ , instant messaging!


Now, I have to admit, I am one of those people who have the greatest hopes to think of something that will make me millions on ETSY, or something like that.
Here is a close up of the onsie for this outfit.



Bare with me, my hopeful "self" got away with me and dreamt up a bunch of future scenarios.
If I find the time to mass produce these, here are some cute alternate messages I could put on the onsies, but these are "Photoshop-ed" shhhh! Don't tell anyone!

HOLD THE MAYO!


GOT BACON?
(for the non vegetarians:)


FUTURE VEGAN
For my surrounding counties.


VEGGIE PRINCESS
For my 4 year old!


So, there you have it, my future million dollar maker.
Think I have a chance? Let me know what your favorite sayings are!
If you want to special order...well I'll get back to you on that one!


This has been Jeannie showing you creative ways to use your CHEERY LYNN DESIGNS dies on more than just paper!

Dies used on today's project:

4 comments:

  1. Who would have thought!!! Very cute!! You should look into mass producing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling... I need a grand-daughter!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought to use them with fabric- great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Statement


All content, including designs, pictures and words are the exclusive property of the author of each blog post. Information shared here is for inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, competition or profit. Thank you for your cooperation.

SOCIAL MEDIA 2



Follow Us @jointhemakersmovement


All content, including designs, pictures and words are the exclusive property of the author of each blog post.
Information shared here is for inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, competition or profit. Thank you for your cooperation.