Celebrate by Julie Lavalette


Hi fellow crafters, it's JULIE here today. I have made a shabby chic card to share with you all that would be suitable for many occasions including a Wedding, Prom and Birthday.


I scattered some Frantage over my background layer and tattered the edges for a shabby feel, adding my die cut layers. My dress I glued onto another layer of card and fussy cut around it. I then added lace to the hem and a scattering of pearls and a net shawl draped around the coat hanger for extra detail.


My Tea Roses were inked at the edges and Flower Soft added to the centres. I love these pretty flowers and how delicate they look.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used :
Thanks so much for stopping by today and for all your continued comments, I love reading them.

Our Current Challenge is Pretty in Purple, I do hope you manage to join in the fun with a chance of winning a $20 shopping spree here at Cheery Lynn Designs.


Crafty Hugs,

Julie x

1 comment:

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Powered by Blogger.