For this project I used both the Circle Classic Large Stackers Nesting Dies and the Silver Stackers Circles to create the large circle for the middle of this 5 x 5 sqaure Birthday card and the Small Classic Circles Nesting Dies and Silver Stackers to create the small layer circle under the button.
- Create a 5 x 5 cardbase with Core'dinations Whitewash Collection cardstock.
- Sand edges of cardbase with Sand It Gadget
- Cut 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 square of patterned paper (I used Cosmo Cricut's new patterned paper from the Salt Air collection) and adhere to cardbase.
- Die cut Core'dinations cardstock from the second largest Classic Circles Large Nesting Dies and sand edges.
- Die cut patterned paper from the second largest Silver Stackers Classic Circles dies and adhere to larger circle and then cardbase.
- Cut piece of Core'dinations cardstock to fit front of card and emboss with XL Damask Embossing Plate. Sand embossed image with Sand It Gadget.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere to card front as shown.
- Die cut Core'dinations cardstock from second largest Small Classic Circles Nesting dies.
- Die cut white cardstock using Small Silver Stackers Classic Circles Nesting dies (2nd largest die in set) and adhere to larger circle with Pop Dots and card front with adhesive tape.
- Stamp wreath onto white circle.
- Tie button with twine and adhere to circle.
- Attach Imaginisce Hot Rocks with I-Rock tool.
Thanks for stopping by the Cheery Lynn Designs blog today!