Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stitcher plates have endless possibilities

Hellooooo crafters! Today I am going to share a layout I made focusing on the new stitcher plates from Cheery Lynn Designs. These plates are so cool and the possibilities are endless.

I made this heart using the large rectangle stitcher plate. After running the kraft paper and the stitcher plate through my Sizzix machine, I drew a heart on the back of the Kraft paper. I then stitched away using the easy-to follow pierces. Easy peasy!


Here is my completed layout:


As a mother of 4, I love to see my kids happy and getting along. The bliss describes more of how I felt at that moment. :) Nothing like these moments.

Here is my complete list of Cheery Lynn Designs used on this page:

Other Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

Micro Mini Alphabet
Little Stacker Nesting Circles
Floral Heart
Stackers Nesting French Flair dies
Embossed Scalloped Border

Thanks for checking us out today!

5 comments:

  1. Great layout Liz and I adore the way you used the stitcher plates...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the stitcher plate/heart and stitching. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that heart, Liz!! Cute kiddos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great stitching! Love the page a lot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.