Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flowers galore!

Hello! Liz here with another layout using the fabulous Cheery Lynn Designs . I actually used 13 CLD dies on this ONE layout!! LOL! I was having way too much fun. I decided that tucking the English Tea Party doily die behind my photo would be cute so I cut the inside of the doily out using the circle little stackers nesting dies shown below. Here's how my layout turned out... I love the flower dies! They are so easy and fun to mix and match. Here is my complete list of dies used: circle little stackers nesting dies, English Tea Party doily die, French Flair Nesting dies, Embossed Hearts Scalloped border, Butterfly, Floral Heart, Tropical Flower, Poinsettias 2 , Bird on a Branch, Flourish, Pretty Petal, Never Ending Love Hearts, Basic Optimistic Font , Alphabet Dies

4 comments:

  1. Liz, fabulous page and I love all the dies you used. The colors are also awesome. Love it totally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 dies? You are a CLD rock star! What a cute LO!! The photos are too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree wholeheartedly with Tanisha, Liz you are a CLD rock star! :-) ...and what a beautifully composed layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page- what a great use of the dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.