Saturday, March 28, 2015

Tea Party by Julie Lavalette


Hi Everyone, It's Julie here today hosting the blog. When I was a little girl I loved having Tea Parties with my pet cat - Lucky, who would sit quite happily watching me. This inspired me to make this card to share with you all today.


Notice how I have mounted my corner die cuts behind my card layer to give a different look and softened the edges of my paper with Ink for a Vintage look.


My layers now together mounted onto my card which measures roughly 6.5 x 5.


My centre image was stamped in Black Archival ink and heat embossed with clear ink. I added Distress ink to age and shade my paper, placing onto the Alpine Flourish Doily with a little Silicone Glue to raise my topper slightly.


My cute little cats were also placed on with Silicone Glue. Aren't they adorable !

Cheery Lynn Dies Used :


Thanks for stopping by today to see my post and good luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge.


Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. A really charming card and those cats are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful your card is, Julie. I love the layers and those cats are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards Julie, they're always so inspiring and I love how you use the Cheery Lynn dies. This is a fabulous card. Hugs, Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.