Saturday, January 9, 2016

Create Flowers by Julie Lavalette


Hi Everyone, It's JULIE here today and now that the Christmas season is over I thought it would be nice to make a card filled with summery flowers. 


My card has lots of layers, tattering at the edges, adding Frantage Powders and tucking in doily accents. My inverted scalloped edge was made using a piece of waste paper and cutting out a scalloped square. 


My Watering Can was painted with Pewter Distress Paint and adding some Archival Ink for shading. I then added a little Grass to the base and on the top of the Watering Can I shaded with a Pale Blue pen and added Glossy Accents for a watery look. 


I cut out 2 of my Leafy Flourishes, placing one on my card, the other I cut into sections and placed into my design with my Flowers which have Flower Soft added to their centres. 

Cheery Lynn Dies Used: 


Thanks for stopping by today and good luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge

Crafty Hugs, 

Julie x 

4 comments:

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.