It's JULIE here and a Happy New Year to everyone, let's hope 2016 is a wonderful year ! Today I have made a celebration card that could easily be adapted into another type of card by simply changing the words.
I started off by cutting layers using plain and patterned Cardstock and tattering the edges of the faux stitched layers.
I layered up my Ornament Flourish and Word dies twice to give a shadow effect.
My Sentiment Tag was also tattered around the edges.
Finishing off with a few sparkly gems and a double layered Butterfly.
Good luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge with the chance of winning a $20 spending spree at Cheery Lynn Designs.
Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
- XL2 - Square Scalloped LG Stackers Nesting Dies
- LS1 - LG Square Silver Stitch Nesting Set
- CASO -13 Ornament #13
- B425 - Sentiment Tag 2 ( Set of 3 )
- B226 - Happy (Set of 2 )
- B506 - New Year ( Set of 2 )
- DL112AB - Small Exotic Butterflies #1 w/Angel Wings