|Click to Enlarge|
Hi Everyone, It's Julie here hosting the blog today. With winter now just around the corner here in Scotland, I have started to feed our Garden Birds once again. This card is inspired by them and the Summer flowers that are now all disappearing.
Let me show you previous layers again on this card to make it easier to understand how I made it.
You will see I layered my French Flair Doily stackers rotating the following layer to a diamond shape and I paper pieced in my Snowflake Doily at the back.
I shaded my leaves,birds and birdbath with distress inks and my flowers were coloured with Copics.
I stamped my verse, added a little distress and accent stamping to soften the sharpness of the white card.
Good Luck to everyone entering our weekly challenge and I'll see you all next Saturday.
Cheery Lynn dies used:
- B438 Birdbath (Set of 2)
- D134 Dimensional Small Leaves#2
- XM-13 French Scalloped Flair
- XL-2 Square Scalloped LG Stackers
- DL177 French Flair Doily Stacker
- B338 Black Eyed Susan Strip
- B387 Tiny Fanciful Flourish Right & Left
- B291 Mini Fanciful Flourish Right
- DL279 Snowflake Doily W/Angel Wing
- B117S Mini Fanciful Flourish