When I was putting together my thoughts about what I wanted to create today, I decided it was high time we tackled another masculine card. I don't know about you, but for me, creating cards for men is far more challenging than creating cards intended for a female recipient.
For today's card you'll need a set of three stamps that are small enough to use together (these are DarkRoom Door stamps), a sentiment stamp, some Core'dinations cardstock, (I used Irish Mint from the Chocolate Box Collection), the Core'dinations Sand-It Gadget, the second, third and fourth dies from the Rectangle Cheery Lynn Designs Card-Maker's Stackers collection, Cheery Lynn Designs Lattice 1 die, Rustic White cardstock, ribbon (mine are from Papertrey Ink) and Baker's Twine (from Kraft Outlet). You will also need, ink (I used Ranger Archival in Coffee), and your favorite tabletop die cut machine.
Here's how to recreate this masculine card:
- Create 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base from Rustic White cardstock
- Cut a piece of Irish Mint cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4; emboss with Lattice 1 die and lightly sand to achieve the worn look.
- With the fourth die from the CardMaker's Stackers Rectangle die, die cut piece of Rustic White cardstock and adhere to embossed Irish Mint Cardstock; wrap with ribbon and Baker's Twine and adhere to card base.
- With the second die from the CardMaker's Stackers Rectangle die, die cut piece of Rustic white cardstock and stamp images as shown.
- With the third die from the CardMaker's Stackers Rectangle die, die cut piece of Irish Mint cardstock and adhere to back of stamped cardstock; adhere to card front with Pop Dots to add dimension.
- Stamp sentiment on piece of Rustic White Cardstock and adhere to card front as shown.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and be sure to stop in at the Cheery Lynn Designs blog every day for more inspiration from the entire Cheery Lynn Designs Design Team!