Directions to Create This Card:
- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base from white cardstock.
- Using the Lattice II die, die cut a piece of red cardstock and adhere to card base.
- Using three differently sized Card-Makers Stackers Nesting Dies, cut one rectangle from three different coordinating patterned papers. (note: for this card, I adhered each of the patterned papers to a piece of white cardstock that I cut from the same size die to make them rigid for popping up on the card with Pop Dots for added dimension).
- Wrap coordinating ribbon around two smallest rectangles and adhere.
- Adhere rectangles of patterned paper using Pop Dots as shown on card.
- Die cut red cardstock circle from Classic Circle Little Silver Stackers Nesting Dies and adhere to ribbon.
- Die cut white cardstock from Classic Little Stackers Nesting Dies, stamp sentiment and adhere to red circle with Pop Dots.
Cardstock, Stamp and Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricut
Don't forget to visit the Cheery Lynn Designs blog every day for more inspiration using Cheery Lynn Designs Magical dies!