Friday, March 17, 2017

Sunflower Card with Cherry Nelson

Hello Cheery Lynn Peeps!   Cherry here at the blog today.  I have a sweet card for you using the new IOE Curls and Swirls embossing folder and the
IOE Rectangular plates.
 I used the plates and embossing as a background design and added my sunflower to the middle.  I than added the Lattice valance border die to either side as a frame. 
From there I wrapped my ribbon and tied my bow and added the Sunflower die along with some buttons for accents and I was done.   Thanks for visiting!  Cherry

 Supplies used:

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! This reminds me of my mother. She is nuts for sunflowers! Thank you so much for the inspiration and lovely introduction to these folders and dies.
    -Miranda
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.