Saturday, August 22, 2015

Frosty The Snowman by Julie Lavalette


Hi Cheery Lynn friends, it's JULIE here today. This week I am sharing with you a vintage styled Christmas card using one of our latest released Snowflake dies which comes in a set of 2.


I started by cutting out my Snowflakes in white cardstock and then sprayed Adhesive on to them and added extra fine Glitter. This way you get a lovely smooth finish that doesn't show any lumps of glue. I cut them in half and added to the corners of my first layer.


My Snowman I added Snowtex on to his body and an accent on to his hat and whilst still wet I poured some extra fine glitter over them. The embellishments were coloured with Copics and a little Distress ink at the edges for definition to the Snowman's body.


My Snowflower was glittered in the same way, layering twice and adding a Gumdrop. My Pine Branches were coloured with  Copics and Glitter added for an extra frosty look.



Merry Christmas was heat embossed with Red Tinsel Embossing Powder.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

Thanks for stopping by today and Good Luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge.

Julie x

2 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous sparkling layers Julie. Love that cute snowman x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous sparkling layers Julie. Love that cute snowman x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.