Saturday, May 9, 2015

With Love Card by Julie Lavalette


Hi Everyone, It's Julie here and today I am showcasing the new Lords and Commons Super Doily which compliments the other dies in the Lords and Commons range.


Let me show you my layers. I cut out my Stacker Frame and and then placed my Super Doily into this frame aligning up and holding it in place with low tack tape. I then shaded the edges with Milled Lavender and mounted onto Lilac Cardstock.


Next I replaced my doilies back into the centre of my card.


I cut out another Super Doily and added a square of lilac paper behind it. You will see I mounted this at a different angle and layered on my Shasta Daisy which had been shaded with ink and a little Flower Soft added to the centre.


To finish off my card I added the sentiment With Love, a few pearls and the little heart shapes from the waste of my Stacker Frame to the corners.

Cheery Lynn New Release Die Used:


Other Cheery Lynn Dies Used:


Good luck to everyone entering our Weekly Challenge for your chance to win a $20 spending spree at Cheery Lynn Designs and thanks for stopping by to see my post.


Julie x

3 comments:

  1. Such lovely layers and shading. Great work from Julie as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely!!!
    i like it!!
    hugs xx
    coco

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.