Happy Thursday crafty friends! It's Rhonda here today to host the blog for you. My project today is a square card.
"Hello" (5x5 card)
I love the pretty layers of our doily dies and how they add such a delicate touch to your project. Here I'm showcasing a few of our newer dies, the Royal Scandinavian Doily and the Florence Filigree Doily. The steps that I used to create this card are:
- To start I used a 5x5 card base in white card stock.
- Next I added the square scalloped layer.
- This was followed by the Royal Scandinavian Doily in light pink card stock.
- Then I added the Florence Filigree Doily with foam adhesive for dimension.
- I cut a layer using the Horizon Circle Boutique Stacker medium die.
- The Bird Cage was added on top.
- Cut the Daisy Strip, misted lightly with water, shaped and formed the layers and adhered.
- Add the Princess Tree and arrange under the Daisy.
- Hummingbird was cut next, then cut the wing a second time and attach to behind the bird. Ink edges and attach with foam adhesive for dimension.
- Final step is to cut the smallest Horizon Fishtail Banner and trim to fit. Add sentiment by stamping or using a rub-on. Shape and attach by tucking under the Daisy.
- Finishing touches were to add a pearl for an eye on the Hummingbird and gems in the corners of the Royal Scandinavian Doily.
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used:
Please be sure to join us this week for our challenge, the theme is "Anything Goes". You can find all of the details right here.
Thanks so much for stopping on over to the blog today!