Today we are announcing a Design Team call for Cheery Lynn Designs. We are looking for creative and energetic crafters to fill Design Team positions, both card makers and scrapbookers. Cheery Lynn Designs dies are known worldwide for their intricate detailed designs that cut clean and sharp. From ornate doilies to realistic handmade flowers, Cheery Lynn Designs is an innovative leader in the die cut industry.
Term length: April 1, 2015 - September 30, 2015
Design Team Benefits:
- A welcome package filled with fabulous products to get you started as well as a $100 store credit the first month
- A monthly $50 wholesale (retail $100) allotment of your choosing on non-release months.
- New Release months, you will be assigned dies
- Wholesale pricing (50% discount) for any additional personal die purchases.
- You will receive a $20 store credit (that's $40 with your 50% discount) for each article published in printed media. Our name "Cheery Lynn Designs" must be mentioned in the supply list for your project.
- Bio listed on Design Team Blog.
- Cheery Lynn Design Team Badge
- Membership into a private design team Facebook group where we have fun and share.
Design Team Requirements:
- You must have a blog to which you post regularly with a minimum of one posting per week featuring our products with links back to our store
- You must create a project weekly, posting both to your personal blog and to the Design Team blog. Use as many of our products on each project as you can with detailed steps of completion.
- You must participate in all blog hops, joint company ventures and new release posts.
- Any product you receive as a DT member must be used at least once during your term.
- All projects you post to the Cheery Lynn Designs blog become our property and must be mailed to Cheery Lynn Designs for use in our booth at shows. You will be reimbursed for shipping in store credit.
- Leave assigned amount of comments for our weekly challenge entries.
- You must be able to take clear and detailed photographs of all work.
- Videos and tutorials are not required but are always welcomed.
- Promote Cheery Lynn Designs via social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other sites).
- Designers from around the world are welcome to apply but please note all write ups and communication must be in English.
- You may not serve as design team member or guest designer for any other die manufacturer. If you have questions on this please feel free to email and ask.·
If you are interested in joining this fun and exciting new team, please create a project showcasing your style and die cuts. Of course, we would like to see Cheery Lynn products in your entry but you may use other companies on your entry. Link your blog post to the InLinkz found at the end of this post. Please only one entry per person, we will check out the rest of your blog when we visit. We hope you will consider joining us on this crafting adventure. The Design Team call will end on March 1st. We will review the entries and contact the new members by March 10th.
One way that is sure to impress is use only handmade flowers.
Make sure the dies are the star of the show.