Thursday, May 22, 2014

Retro card with Irina Gerschuk

Hi my dear friends!
It's Irina Gerschuk with you today. And I'd like to share with you my new card:

 Some close-ups:
I used feathers to emphasize the school theme of the card
 I decided to use some pearls to highlight the border stripes:
 And here you can better see all the layers of the die-cuts:
Dies used:
Lilith Doily w/ Angel Wing - DL263
Horizon Fishtail Banners (3 Dies) - DL278
Beautiful Bells Doily - DL277
Lace Circle - DL188
Large Rose - B155
Medium Rose - B154
Ankara Lace Border - B332
Heart Chain Border - B115
Coved Rectangle Classic - Silver Stackers - L-10
Quill & Ink Pot - B369

And please come and join our new challenge - the theme is amazing and the prize is lovely)))

Than you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Irina

4 comments:

  1. hy Irina!
    As teacher, I like!
    kisses
    coc♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irina, this is a very lovely card. What a great combination of dies and patterned paper. It looks so very old fashioned, like a family heirloom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.