Have you ever had an idea of what you wanted to do and the final product turns into something entirely different?
This is so far from what I had planned to make.
But, I really like what I ended up with.
I had gotten my flowers all done to adhere to my white lights and then...
I opened up my package of lights and realized I bought the lights with a green wire and I just about started to cry. I meant to get the white wired lights.
In the end, I think it all came together and now I really like the way the green looks.
I used the die called JUDY'S BLOOM for each light base.
I'm not even going to pretend getting the flowers on the lights was easy, it was a struggle, but worth the struggle, I think!
The frames are an added bonus. I have had them forever with the grocery store picture inserts in them.
I decided to use some of my favorite papers and things and make this nice little trio of frames with the matching lights.
For the frames I made flowers with an older Cheery Lynn Designs die and made my rolled flowers from the smallest circle die of the Scalloped Circle Little Stackers.
I would love to know what you think of my project, so let me know.
Thanks for stopping by, this has been Jeannie DeGruccio from The Polka Cabana with today's post.