- Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch top fold card from dark blue cardstock.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to card base.
- Die cut two Border Carnivals from white cardstock, trim to size and adhere to card front.
- Die cut Silver Stackers Oval Nesting Die from white cardstock and stamp with sentiment.
- Die cut Scalloped Oval Nesting Die from dark blue cardstock and adhere to back of sentiment oval; pop up on card with dimensional adhesive.
- Adhere Glam Rocks with I-Rock tool.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
New Border Carnival from Cheery Lynn Designs that will make you Swoon!
This week we are showcasing the newest Cheery Lynn Designs dies officially released on June 15 and for my card today I am giving top billing to the new Border Carnival die that just makes me swoon (and I bet it will do the same to you as well!). I am not afraid to say that this is my new FAVORITE... look at the beautiful detail on this border! It is so beautiful in fact that I wanted it to be featured on this card, so I left things very simple.
Important Note: This border dies comes packaged on a piece of cardboard and I have a little secret for you... if you go ahead and leave the die attached to the cardboard and then add a Cuttlehug to your stack as well... it will cut like BUTTER... seriously all those little pieces from the intricate details will simply fall out when you pull the die from the paper.
That's all for today, but be sure to visit the Cheery Lynn Designs blog every day for more inspiration from the Cheery Lynn Designs team!