For this card, I used the Fleur de lis and Card-Maker's Stackers Rectangles to create my Selective Embossed card front. This card also features the Scalloped Diamonds Border, Sweet Williams and the leaves from Judy's Blooms.
To recreate this card:
- Selective Emboss the front of a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card made from white cardstock. (See tutorial right here.)
- Die cut border and adhere to side of card as shown (trim as needed to fit).
- Die cut Sweet Williams from light and dark purple cardstock and adhere together.
- Die cut leaves from green cardstock using Judy's Blooms die and adhere to cardfront.
- Adhere flower to leaves on card front and adhere pearl to flower.
- Stamp sentiment.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and remember to visit each and every day of the week for more inspiration from the Cheery Lynn Designs Design Team!