To create this project you'll need these Cheery Lynn Designs dies, the Lattice 1 Die/Embossing Plate, Judy's Blooms and Rectangle Card-Makers Stackers Nesting Dies. I really appreciate how the Stackers Nesting Dies fit so neatly onto the Lattice 1 Die creating the perfect framed background for this card.
- Create a 41/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base from yellow cardstock.
- Die cut piece of blue cardstock using the Lattice 1 die and adhere to card base.
- Die cut Judy's Blooms from both yellow and blue cardstock, assemble flower and adhere to card front.
- Cut banner from yellow cardstock, stamp with sentiment, score ends of banner to fold in as shown on card and adhere with dimensional foam tape.
- Adhere rhinestone to flower.