I used the Victorian Romance Flourish in each of the 4 corners to set the base for my floral clusters. Then I added Flourish # 7 -CAFLRS7. To make those flourishes extra pretty, I inked them around the edges. Inking creates depth and I love layers, depth and dimension.
I have to have layers under my photos so I used the Horizon Coved Rectangle Boutique Stacker - DL 251 to cut a large and medium mat for my photo.
I am totally a flowers kinda gal and I am totally crazy about the Cheery Lynn flower dies! I used the Black Eyed Susan Strip die B338 to create the pointed petal flowers and the Floral Bouquet Kit B777.
I especially love the black eyed susan center, it's so easy to make and looks so fabulous! I inked the edges of my flowers, shaped the petals with a large ball stylus and they layered them up.
Now flowers need some leaves around them to make them look realistic so I diecut leaves and berries with the Floral Bouquet Kit (B777). That kit is so versatile because you get two sizes of flowers plus pretty stems, leaves, and berries! I also added some Lindy's mist to the petals so that the color would be mottled and more realistic.
For these flowers, I used both the small and large flower in the Floral Bouquet Kit (B777). The center is made up of 3 small flowers. To make the small flower and the center of the large flower, I just pinched the petals together and gave them a nice scrunch.
Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
Thanks for visiting Cheery Lynn today and especially for viewing my blog post. I'll be back next week with another project for you. I am so loving this gig, these dies are the best!!