Saturday, September 12, 2015

Merry Christmas my Reindeer by Julie Lavalette


Hi Everyone, It's JULIE here today sharing a Festive card with some of our New Release dies.


My large Snowflake die was cut out in White Cardstock. I sprayed with glue and added some extra fine glitter on it. You will also notice that on my Pierced Stacker die cut the little pierced holes act as a super guide line for adding Stickles evenly - Unfortunately the camera hasn't picked up the sparkle too well. 


My cute Reindeer was cut out in Kraft Cardstock adding a layer of White Cardstock to the back I shaded the areas with Red and Gold pens, adding a little ribbon to the neck and Stickles to the nose.


My Poinsettias were cut out in Patterned Cardstock, distressing lightly with ink and adding a few stamens.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:


Thanks for stopping by today to see my post and good luck to everyone entering our weekly challenge.


Julie x

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card, he looks so colourful and those flowers are beautiful. Gorgeous work Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.