Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Be Original...Be Fearless by Karen Maldonado


Hello there, it's Karen here sharing an inspiration card with you today using
some more of the latest new release dies!!

I started by using the Rose Leaf StripBranch, and Gardenia Strip dies 
to create a lovely display of flowers that mimic the flowers and colors 
in the designer papers!  The flowers have been ink distressed
 in various pink shades, and then I placed them right on top of 
two of the Ambergris Tiny Doily dies, and added a few stick pins!



I placed a Fleur De Lis Accent Set onto one of the Pierced Banners strips I die cut.
Then, I placed the lovely flower bunch right on top of the banner strips on the
right side of the card.



Then, I created this layered effect on the left side of the card by
using the  Curved Border SetFrancesca, and City Girl Edger borders/edgers!
I love the stitched look you can easily create using that Curved Border Set...so fun!!


List of  Cheery Lynn dies I used to create this card:


Thanks for stopping by today!  Keep sending in your entries to
this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge for a chance of 
winning a $20 gift certificate to the Cheery Lynn Designs on-line store!!

Have a great day!

Hugs & Smiles,
Karen

2 comments:

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.