Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Be Brave, Take Risks by Karen Maldonado


Happy Tuesday Cheery Lynn friends!  I have a beautiful A2 card to share with you!
I started by cutting out the largest A2 Frames Rectangle Scalloped  die, 
and then placed the Card Maker Rectangle Classic die right on top.  
This formed the based of my card.
I added some yellow pearls to the corners of the card.


Then, I took the Alpine Flourish Doilyand die cut it using some yellow paper.
I die cut one of the other Card Maker Rectangle Classic dies and placed on top.
This layer was placed onto the based of my card using some pop-dots!

Next, I made two yellow flowers using the Sweet Williams die, 
and I used the Flourish Leaf Strip and placed them under the flowers.

I added some colorful pearl swirls.  Then, using one of the
 Circle Classic Small Silver Stackers, I made the sentiment and added to the card.


List of Cheery Lynn Dies used:


I'll be back next week!  I look forward to checking out all the entries 
for this week's challenge!  Hope you play along for a chance 
at winning a $20 shopping spree to the Cheery Lynn Designs on-line store!

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.