Saturday, October 12, 2013

Layout + matching card with Amy

Hi everybody,
The weeks go by so fast..... it's already Saturday and it's my turn to post again!
I hope you are all going to play along with our wonderful
challenge.
You could win a $20 shopping spree at the jummy
awesome right?? so do enter you still have a fourteen ours left.
Today I want to share a layout and a matching card with you.
First up is my layout.
Cute:
Sorry ya all for the bad picture but it has been raining all week.
I hope I can take a better picture this week.
Now for my close-ups:


Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
My card
Just to say hello:



Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:

I used all the dies in a very simple way some ink on the edges.
I wish you all a wonderful weekend and don't forget to check back on the 15th to see the wonderful NEW Cheery Lynn Designs releases yeahh!
It's going to be so much fun.
xox
                                 




2 comments:

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.