Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Doilies and Flowers by Susan Longman

Hi Susan Longman here, today I am sharing a layout created using some of the gorgeous doily and flower dies that Cheery Lynn has to offer.

“Love you” layout by Susan LongmanSusan Longman20_1

Using the beautiful English Tea Party Doily as a backdrop for my picture, I layered it over several panels of DP and two white Horizon Coved Rectangles.  I added just a bit of ink to the lacy edge of the Coved Rectangles. 

Susan Longman20_2

Using my Medium Rose die, I stacked and shaped the petals adding a bit of ink along the edges to create the white roses.

Susan Longman20_3

For the gold flowers, I used my Gardenia Strip, just molding and layering for a gorgeous full flower.  Adding some white Fanciful Flourishes completed my layout.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

I hope you like this and it inspires you to use your dies on layouts too.  Be sure to check out this week's Lace challenge for a chance to win a $20 shopping credit at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Have fun creating… Susan

3 comments:

  1. beautiful layout Susan! the lacy details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is beautiful, Susan. Love the flowers and the layers of detailed dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your layout is a success!!

    kisses
    Coco♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.