Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holiday Gift Card

With the holidays fast approaching, I thought I would make a gift card today using my Cheery Lynn Designs dies.


I started with a piece of card stock, 5 7/8 x 11 3/4, scoring at 1 inch and 5 7/8 inches.  This card folds up instead of down.  I added this great DP from the Little Yellow Bicycle Wonder & Wishes collection.  To the front I added my French Pastry Doily as well as Border Carnivale.  The border piece across the top is actually a flap that closes the card.  When opened, it reveals the gift card.


To the inside I added my English Tea Party Doily.  You can see the pocket created from folding up on the 1 inch score line.  The adorable images are from Nellie Snellen, stamped on Cryogen paper and colored with Copics.  I added lots of Viva Decor Pearl pen accents as well as Sparkly Fluff.  A very fun gift card!  Finished size is 6" square. 

Don't forget to play along with the new weekly challenge here at Cheery Lynn Designs blog.  You could win a $20 shopping spree at Cheery Lynn.  The challenge this week is to make a tag.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! Love all the wonderful dies
    you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card!! I need a few gift card holders so I think I will give these a try! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and love the paper and dies. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that gift card holder! What a great idea. Super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is adorable! I love all the bright and cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea Sandy!! Love the way you incorporated all the dies... and such a cute stamped image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.