Friday, March 11, 2016

Brusho Butterfly by Debbie Brownmiller

A warm hello. It's Debbie here with you today from Debbie's Time Out. I hope you are having some of the nice spring weather that we are enjoying here. I am going to share with you  a Clean and Simple card. I have been playing with the watercolor Brusho's. They are so vibrant that I thought the butterflies would look pretty done with them. 
I started with a black and purple base. I then cut the  Fleur De Lis A2 Card Facer - B701 out of some watercolor paper.
I masked around the  Fleur De Lis A2 Card Facer   pattern so the brusho color stayed on the inside of the cut outs. I then sprinkled some brusho and then spritzed it with water so the colors  mixed and spread out making a pattern of their own.
 I took another piece of water color paper and sprinkled and spritzed again and then used that piece of paper to as a background for the butterfly that I had already cut from the Small Exotic Butterflies #2 w/Angel Wings in black. It really makes this butterfly striking. The sentiment Love  was also cut from the  colored water color paper and inked up.

I invite you to come join us for some fun in our bi-weekly challenge
@ http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.ca/search/label/challenge for your chance to win a $20.00 shopping spree. You can enter once each week to double your chances of winning.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today and for the comments you leave. I hope you have a crafty week my friends. See you next week when I will be back with another card.

Dies Used
Fleur De Lis A2 Card Facer - B701
Small Exotic Butterflies #2 w/Angel Wings - DL113AB
Love (Set of 2) - B227

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a pretty card Debbie and your butterfly looks so elegant within your eyecatching design. Love it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.