Bon Appetit Recipe Book by Eva Dobilas


Hi there, this is Eva here today.  With Thanksgiving just around the corner I thought I would share with you a recipe book created with one of our newest dies, the Memory Book A2 Scallops and Rings.  Can you imagine creating a recipe book with all your favorite recipes and give it as a gift to someone?  I think they would love it!

To create this recipe book I started out using the spine of the book and die cut it using the Memory Book A2 Scallops and Rings out of corrugated craft card stock.  Then I die cut my cover pages out of black card stock and my insert pages out of cream color card stock.  I die cut a smaller size of the Horizon Rectangle Boutique Stacker Frames out of cream color card stock and stamped my pretty background image on it.  I die cut the Bon Appetite out of a deep red card stock and placed it on the stamped panel, which I backed up with a light turquoise card stock to make it pop.  I added a little turquoise pearl on top. 

I also die cut one of the borders from the Royal Scandinavian Border Set out black card stock and added it to my spine as a decorative touch and finally tied it all together with a red seam binding ribbon.


Here is the list of items to create this fun recipe book:


Well, hope this inspires you a little to create some recipe books to give away as a gift!  Thanks for stopping by and hope to see your creations in this week's challenge.

Hugs,
Eva

No comments:

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Powered by Blogger.