Monday, November 3, 2014
I thought I would share a card I made for the 2014 Card Maker Calendar. It was supposed to have a masculine theme, using limited supplies and complete, inside and out.
1. Began with a 4.25 x 5.5 inch folded card base in green.
2. Cut two brown card stock panels 4 x 5.25 inches. Adhere one to the front and the other to the inside of the card.
3. Using the largest die from the Card Maker Rectangle Scalloped set, cut two background panels from cream card stock.
4. Lightly apply Vintage Photo Distress ink to Foliage Embossing Plate and dry emboss onto the panels from step 3.
5. Using Fall Leaf Mesh Border, cut two pieces from green card stock. Adhere to cream embossed panels with spray adhesive, trimming to match the scalloped edges. Keep the left over pieces to use later. Adhere to brown panels from step 2.
6. Using the smallest Card Maker Rectangle Scalloped die, cut two cream card stock panels and then stamp or computer generate a sentiment with brown ink onto one of them.
7. Using the next size Card Maker Rectangle Scalloped die, cut two brown card stock panels. Adhere panels from step 6 and then add to card inside and out.
8. Cut some leaves from the left over Fall Leaf Mesh Border, adhere to sentiment panel on front and add a twine bow.
Be sure to check out this week's Give Thanks challenge for a chance to win a $20 shopping spree at Cheery Lynn Designs.