Thursday, November 28, 2013

Love card with Irina Gerschuk

Hi my dear scrap friends!!
It's Irina Gerschuk with you today.
First of all I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate and a wonderful day if not))
And now I'd like to show you my new card.  I decided to create a love card this time. I'm sure you all have someone special who would be really happy to receive such card. So I hope my project can inspire you to create something lovely to your loved ones)))
As usual I started to create the card with a flower composition.
 I created the background with Mesh Hearts Border and Lutradur® Mixed Media Sheets (it looks like a thin felt)
 Then I add Lace Circle.
 I decided to decorate the  Lattice Heart die-cut with pearls and liquid pearls to highlight it.
Finally I added some beads and decorative pins as a zest.

Dies used:
Mesh Hearts (Vertical) Borders - B319
Lutradur® Mixed Media Sheets
Large Rose - B155
Medium Rose - B154
Lattice Heart & Vines - B368
Lace Circle - DL188

And please come and join our new challenge - the theme is amazing and the prize is lovely)))

Than you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Irina

2 comments:

  1. Irina, this card is wonderful!!
    i love flowers...
    kisses
    coco♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.