Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Birthday card with Amy

 
Hi everybody, it's Amy here with my first blog post for Cheery Lynn Designs.
I feel very blessed to have been chosen to be on their design team.
It's a dream come true!
 I'm a scrapper at heart as most of you might know. But the dies from Cheery Lynn Designs make you want to design cards, tags and other altered items.
So for my first post here I want to show you a card I created



Cheery Lynn Design dies used:
 
You still have some hours left to enter our wonderful "All About Texture" challenge.
You would not be sorry because if you win you will love to work with our dies.
I hope you all enjoyed my work and,
have a wonderful weekend,

Hugs




7 comments:

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so beautiful Amy! :)

Great to have you on the team hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This is so very lovely Amy! Gorgeous card!!!

Sandy Hulsart said...

Welcome to the team, Amy. Love the shabby chic look of your card. Perfect with the Cheery Lynn butterflies.

Patricia said...

Beautiful use of the Dies Amy!!! Also loving your lacing...well done Sweetie!!!

Bj said...

So pretty, Amy! Welcome to the Cheery Lynn team!

Corine cusin-panit said...

Très jolie!
bises
coco♥

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Beautiful card Amy, love the color combination! and your blooms are so pretty! Congrats again on the new DT! xo