Sunday, August 21, 2011

# Butterfly # flourish

Guest Designer - Marley van der Heijden

Today we have a guest designer, Marley van der Heijden from Marley's Scrapcards.....

My name is Marley van der Heijden, I am 22 years old and I live in the (cold and rainy) Netherlands.
I still live at home with my parents, our puppy Mister Wilson, 6 turtles, a parrot and some birds.  I work with people that are mentally disabled.  In my free time I love to make cards &  lay outs.  I love to work with beautiful papers, flowers, glitters & ofcourse the amazing Cheery Lynn dies.  I just love the dies cause there is so much variety and the quality of the dies are FANTASTIC! They cut every detail perfectly.. love that!  Next to scrapping I also love to read, watch some movies & ofcourse; shopping!  Hugs,  Marley


Let's see what Marley has created for us today

She used Exotic Butterflies Small and Fanciful Flourish to embellish this adorable card.  Isn't this just too cute.  She also wanted to share a mini-album page that she also embellished with the Fanciful Flourish.


Thank you so much, Marley for sharing your creativity with us today.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the colors you used! Great mini album as well! The butterflies and flourish are two of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects!!! Fabulous job with coloring the little girl on the card. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooi gewoden en super dat je guestdesigner mag zijn gr janneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Congratulations Marley!! And I LOVE both your projects hun, they are darling!!! Love the pic too, so sweet!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the guest dt spot Marley!
    So happy to see you there!
    love your projects!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your support of Cheery Lynn Designs. We love to read your comments and appreciate you taking the time to leave them.

Copyright Statement


All content, including designs, pictures and words are the exclusive property of the author of each blog post. Information shared here is for inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, competition or profit. Thank you for your cooperation.

FOLLOW THE CHEERY LYNN DESIGN TEAM

SOCIAL MEDIA 2



Follow Us @cheerylynndesigns


All content, including designs, pictures and words are the exclusive property of the author of each blog post.
Information shared here is for inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, competition or profit. Thank you for your cooperation.