As always, the entries we had for our Christmas in July challenge were fabulous. Thank you to all who entered, we enjoy seeing your creations with our dies.
Our new bi-weekly challenge theme is
Back to Nature
(Butterflies, birds, bees, leaves, etc)
Here are the rules:
- You MUST follow the theme and use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die, of course, we would love to see more than one.
- You MUST add a link to your blog post in the InLinkz at the end of this post; no back posting, only new projects are allowed
- You MUST link to this challenge in your blog post or on your gallery post
- You may only enter the challenge ONCE per week for a total of 2 entries per bi-weekly challenge.
- Be sure to let us know which Cheery Lynn Die or Dies you used on your project.
The winner will be chosen randomly. They will receive $20 towards shopping at the Cheery Lynn website. The challenge will end on Wednesday afternoon August 17th at 15:00 Eastern time. We will also showcase the Top 3 picks from our Design Team.
And now to our inspiration for today (for details on each project, click on the designer's name and it will take you to their blog).
Cheery Lynn Designs Dies used:
Remember, you MUST use a Cheery Lynn Designs die to enter this challenge.